Client Success Manager | Australasia
6 July 2018
Brisbane – Northern Suburbs
Full Time | Classification | Sales Account & Relationship Management
Please be advised that if we do not respond within a two week period that your application has been deemed unsuccessful.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) forms an integral part of the Client Experience team and serves as a direct point of contact for DriveRisk’s clients. CSMs are responsible for managing clients post-sales on a day-to-day basis (phone or in person) to ensure that their expectations are met or exceeded. This position plays a crucial role in the overall success of the Lytx DriveCam program which helps our clients identify, isolate and better understand the role of risky driving behaviour and their fleets on their overall risk profile.
You will also actively manage client relationships to reduce churn, increase existing revenue and influence new sales.
Being passionate about engaging our customers and expanding their use cases, and create win/win environments for all parties that the CSM works with.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of the operations and risk experiences in the transport logistics industry is a plus
- Tertiary qualifications in a business, risk or safety related field preferred
- Customer service or account management experience
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Be self-managed, with appointment planning and structure
- Ability to build strong relationships with key contacts at client sites
- Goal oriented and capable working in a KPI driven environment
- Well spoken with professional writing skills (English)
- Valid driver’s licence and willingness to travel
- Good MS Office skills and web based tools
- Competitive salary with company vehicle
- Attractive open-ended commission structure
- Opportunities to move up into a sales role
- Comprehensive training on tools, processes and techniques provided
How to Apply
Please email your CV with cover letter to email@example.com