Driver Trainer | Australasia
6 July 2018
Brisbane – Northern Suburbs
Full Time | Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics | Road Transport
Please be advised that if we do not respond within a two week period that your application has been deemed unsuccessful.
You are the main interface between us and our clients’ professional driver community. You will be running the driver awareness training sessions with drivers in person at all locations of all clients throughout Australia.
You provide education on Chain of Responsibility, risk, driving skills and other safety related topics. You are the spokesman for explaining the operations, benefits and responsibilities of using a risk management and driver coaching system based on the Lytx DriveCam platform.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced HR/HC/MC Driver with a passion for safety
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment Certification or similar preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to liaise with different levels of management at clients
- Solid Chain of Responsibility knowledge
- IPDE Awareness skills, Smith System or Defensive driving training
- Knowledge of MS Office and web tools
- Current drivers license and willingness to travel
- Competitive Salary package with company vehicle
- Opportunity to travel to all parts of Australia
- Comprehensive training on tools, processes and techniques provided
How to Apply
Please email your CV with cover letter to email@example.com