Risk Consultant – Western Cape
Please be advised that if we do not respond within a two week period that your application has been deemed unsuccessful.
Leaders in Driver Behaviour management and related risk management services to the transport and commercial fleet industry. Started in 2000, as the first innovators of the “Report My Driving” concept and service, Value added resellers for Lytx ( Inc) USA ( DriveCam) since 2005.
Our focus is providing risk mitigation services and options to commercial fleet owners using both public motorist reports and video data to build driver behaviour profiles and to identify root cause behaviours.
DriveTrac – a superior telematics product is also part of our service offering to our clients.
Due to our rapidly expanding footprint and service offerings, we are looking for Skilled, experienced Sales and Risk consultant to the commercial fleet market in South Africa, who will be offering a risk management and mitigation solutions.
Products and services include –
DriveCam video based Driver behaviour and risk management
DriveReport – report my driving driver profiling and HR solution
DriveTrac telematics – latest State of the Art service offering all options for the fleet operator.
Our consultants develop an understanding of the risk and operational challenges that face fleet operators and offer solutions that benefit both risk and financial needs of these clients.
They work closely with and build positive long term beneficial relations with clients using our services.
Package includes company vehicle, Flexible Basic, Commission and Target bonuses.
Qualifications & Experience
Proven sales experience (evidence needed , commission averages needed)
- Experience in the transport operations / Risk Management / Heavy vehicle insurance would be a benefit.
- Canvassing of new business via multiple methods.
- Strong Leadership Qualities with Exceptional People Skills
- Self-Motivated Sales Person, with the need for occasional team work
- Outstanding Communication and presentation Skills
- Exceptional Organisational, administration and planning Skills
- A minimum of two (2) years´ working experience within the transport operations / related insurance industry
- A minimum of two (2) years´ selling skills
- Must have demonstrable experience of closing the deal
- Valid driver’s licence
- Competent in Customer Service, Training, problem solving & Sales
- Must have training as hunters and closers and not be afraid to cold call
- Negotiating skills
- Experience in working in the Transport / Insurance and risk Management
- Good understanding of the operations and risk experiences in the transport logistics industry
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analysis
- Cross functional awareness
- Computer literacy